AEW Adds Partner Indie Promotion’s Catalog To MyAEW Streaming Service

All Elite Wrestling’s streaming platform, MyAEW, is now expanding its catalog by adding independent promotions to its service. The first indie outlet to confirm its now part of MyAEW was 1FW (One Fall Wrestling). The promotion revealed the big announcement on X [formerly known as Twitter] on Friday.

Based out of Atlanta, 1FW is owned and operated by longtime AEW resident and its Vice President of Show and Creative Coordination’s, Q.T. Marshall. The promotion features up-and-coming wrestlers, as well as already established stars from AEW and its sister promotion, ROH. Every episode of 1FW’s weekly show (34, as of this report) will be featured starting today. In mid-July, 1FW will host an event that will feature AEW and ROH roster members such as Paul Wight, Billy Gunn, Harley Cameron, The Frat House, The Infantry, and Jay Lethal.

Launched this past March, AEW and Kiswe joined forces to create MyAEW as a state-of-the-art platform for international fans to access live and on-demand events, from weekly flagship programming to pay-per-views, behind-the-scenes moments, and exclusive digital content from AEW, ROH, and now, 1FW.

Speaking of streaming platforms, currently, AEW is suing TrillerTV and its parent company, Triller Group Inc., over late payments. The ballpark range of this lawsuit is just under $5 million. Late payments became an issue prior to 2025, according to reports by Dave Meltzer of the “Wrestling Observer Radio.”

Former WWE NXT Star Reportedly Set To Appear On Reality Series Survivor

The 50th season of “Survivor” just ended this past Wednesday where four-time player Aubry Bracco was crowned the winner and the recipient of the two million dollar prize. However, long-time host of “Survivor” Jeff Probst revealed during the finale on Wednesday that season 51 has already been shot, and it seems like professional wrestling will be represented on the islands of Fiji this upcoming fall.

Earlier this week, “Inside Survivor” published the rumored cast of “Survivor 51,” and Atlanta’s own Brady Booker is listed as a contestant on the show. For the past four years, the 26-year-old has competed in promotions such as All Elite Wrestling, Ring Of Honor and 1 Fall Wrestling as a freelancer. However, he first started his career with WWE in 2022 and wrestled for the company for nine months before getting released while recovering from an injury. Booker had the opportunity to wrestle on programs such as “WWE NXT” and “WWE Level Up” under the name Bodhi Hayward, but was reportedly let go for his lack of progress and behavioural issues. Today, Booker is the current 1FW Heavyweight Champion and has held the title for 301 days.

Booker is not the first professional wrestler to have competed on a season of “Survivor,” with AEW star Johnny TV, also known as John Morrison, having competed on the 37th edition of the show. In addition, the late Ashley Massaro was featured on “Survivor: China” in 2007 while she was still wrestling for WWE.

MJF Says ‘Of Course’ WWE Sources Leak Negative Stories About AEW

MJF has accused WWE of planting fake stories about AEW regarding their TV deal.

Recent reports stated that WWE was circulating stories claiming that AEW would not secure a new media deal, leading to suggestions that the promotion’s future could be in jeopardy without one. MJF, in his appearance on “The Ariel Helwani Show,” rubbished those rumors, stating that we have to be mindful about which stories to believe.

“Nick Khan’s job is to do this [brush aside AEW] and to make everybody look at this [WWE], and it makes sense. It’s smart, but we also have to be smart about what sources we listen to,” he said. “So, I believe this was last week. There was something [that said] WWE sources are saying that AEW is struggling to get a TV deal. Come on, bro. Warner is over the moon with us. That would be like Coca-Cola sources are saying that Pepsi makes their liquids entirely of ass juice. It’s like, let’s look at the source and then judge on it.”

The AEW star believes that these rumors, reportedly planted by WWE, are a way for the TKO-owned promotion to dictate the media narrative.

“Yeah, of course [it was planted by WWE]. It’s a game of trying to control the media and trying to control the way people think because for the longest time, it was very easy, as I was saying earlier, [the perception was] AEW bad. Well, now people are a little disenfranchised with seeing their favorite wrestlers be asked to take a 50% cut, or they’re a little disenfranchised with the show as a whole, and they’re going, maybe I should give this a thing a look,” added MJF.

These rumors stem from Warner Bros. Discovery’s reported sale to Paramount, which some believe could put AEW’s TV deal in jeopardy, with its current deal reportedly set to expire in 2027.

Tony Khan Comments On Mick Foley’s Involvement In AEW, Whether He’ll Wrestle

Mick Foley is “All Elite,” which didn’t come as a surprise following his scathing remarks towards WWE, and AEW’s Tony Khan has discussed the signing of the Hall of Famer and what he will bring to the table.

Foley will feature at this weekend’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view, as the co-host of the panel show alongside Renee Paquette. Khan, in the pre-Double or Nothing presser, spoke excitedly about the signing of Foley. 

“I’m very excited that Mick Foley is joining the AEW, and I cannot wait to see Cactus Jack back on PBS. I’m very excited to have him at Double or Nothing this Sunday as part of the buy-in, and we’re just thrilled Mick’s going to be co-hosting the event with Renee, they’re good friends, and when I suggested it to Mick, he thought it was a great idea. He’s really thrilled about it, because we are big fans of Mick, and Mick loves pro wrestling, and AEW is where the best wrestle, so for a legendary professional wrestler, somebody who’s thoughtful about the sport, and such a highly intelligent person, who’s one of the most accomplished wrestlers in the history of this sport, it’s just an honor to have Mick Foley in AEW,” said Khan.

Khan recalled how Cactus Jack vs. Sting in WCW was one of his first memories of watching wrestling on TBS. He is confident that Foley will add something special to the AEW broadcast.

“He’s a fan of AEW, he follows wrestling, and he’s going to bring so much knowledge and insight to the wrestlers backstage and to the broadcast starting this Sunday,” he said.

The AEW CEO said he’s a huge fan not only of his work in the ring, but also for his accomplishments as an author.

Khan on Michk Foley wrestling again

Tony Khan further delved into the role Mick Foley will have at Double or Nothing, which will include co-hosting the panel show with Renee Paquette, as well as interviewing wrestlers. The AEW boss, however, didn’t confirm whether Foley will wrestle again, stating that he would leave that decision up to the Hall of Famer.

“I can’t speak for Mick Foley as to whether he’d want to wrestle or if he’s going to wrestle anytime soon, but if he ever does, I would love for him to do it in AEW. But I also don’t want to put him in a situation in which he’ll be uncomfortable. I want him to feel good about this, and I know he’s taken so many big hits and had such an amazing career with so many spectacular moments, and physically, I would only ever ask him to wrestle if he fell up to it, and that he could live up to the physical demand,” he said.

Foley had previously toyed with the idea of returning to the ring, even having an idea for a storyline with former AEW World Champion MJF, but seemingly canceled those plans after suffering a concussion. 

AEW commentator Jim Ross, someone who knows Foley well, doesn’t think the former WWE star will wrestle again, but believes he could still be involved in a few angles.

Eric Bischoff Compares Late Ted Turner To Vince McMahon: ‘Very Similar People’

The world lost billionaire, philanthropist, and media mogul Ted Turner on May 6 at the age of 87. Though he never appeared on WCW television, Turner was a figure of the Monday Night Wars as the owner of the then-WWF’s biggest competition. WWE Hall of Famer Eric Bischoff worked under Turner as a chief executive of WCW, as well as an on-air personality, during the Monday Night Wars, then shockingly made his debut on “WWE Raw” in July 2002 after his company had been bought by Vince McMahon.

On an episode of his “83 Weeks” podcast, Bischoff explained the two larger-than-life men he once worked for weren’t all that different. He explained McMahon wasn’t unnerved by Turner, despite what some may think from the “Billionaire Ted” skits on “Raw” meant to make fun of the WCW owner.

“They’re very similar people,” Bischoff explained. “They’re both very competitive. I don’t think Vince is intimidated by anybody. If he’s ever been intimidated by anybody, I don’t know who that was. Hopefully, I won’t have to meet that person. Vince is not intimidated. Vince would see somebody like Ted Turner and want to compete against him. Or, if that other individual decided he was going to go compete with Ted, that would get Vince fired up, but that wasn’t intimidation.”

Following the merger of Time Warner, formerly Turner Broadcasting, with AOL in 2001, WCW programming was cancelled on TBS and TNT, and McMahon purchased his former competitor. The purchase led to the “Invasion” storyline, where multiple mid-to-lower card WCW talent made the jump to WWF, and the angle remains one of the biggest “what ifs?” in professional wrestling history.

If you use any quotes from this article, please credit “83 Weeks” and provide a h/t to Wrestling Inc. for the transcription.